( Status: 01. Januar 2017 | errors excepted )
Small group day ticket
A low cost offer for 5 people who want to experience the area for one day. It is valid for AB, BC and ABC fare zones in Cottbus. This ticket is valid from the validation day (see imprinted or stamp date) up to 3:00 a.m. of the following day.
The Brandenburg-Berlin ticket can be used by up to 5 people or one pair of parents/grandparents or one single parent/grandparent with an optional number of related children/grandchildren up to 14 years of age.
It is valid for one day from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. on the following day or on Saturday, Sunday or on common public holidays in Berlin and Brandenburg from midnight to 3:00 a.m. of the following day. With this offer, you can use any means of VBB public transportation (except Line 88 of the Schöneicher-Rüdersdorfer Tram GmbH). Showing Brandenburg-Berlin tickets at some tourist offices may entitle you to a discount to some tourist sites.
The Brandenburg-Berlin ticket is available in our ticket office for € 31 and at ticket machines for € 29.
The names of the people using it, have to be written down on the ticket, in block letters and inerasable.
Brandenburg-Berlin ticket night
It is valid from 6:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. the following day and useable for up to 5 persons or one pair of parents/ grandparents or one parent/grandparent and any number of related children/grandchildren up to 14 years of age.
Brandenburg-Berlin tickets are valid in the whole area of the VBB and in addition from the last station in Brandenburg on the following route sections:
- Fürstenberg (Havel) – Neustrelitz – Waren (Müritz) (KBS 205)
- Fürstenberg (Havel) – Neustrelitz – Neubrandenburg (KBS 205)
- Nechlin – Pasewalk – Jatznick (KBS 203)
- Pasewalk – Ueckermünde Stadthafen (KBS 175)
- Medewitz(Mark) – Jeber-Bergfrieden – Dessau (KBS 207)
- Blönsdorf – Klebitz – Lutherstadt Wittenberg (KBS 205)
- Zellendorf – Linda(Elster) – Holzdorf(Elster) – Herzberg(Elster) (KBS 205)
- Hosena – Lauta (NI) – Hoyerswerda (KBS 228)
- Tantow – Szczecin Gumience – Szczecin Glowny (KBS 209.66)
- in den Stadtverkehren der ZDiTM Szczecin (Busse und Straßenbahn)
- Küstrin-Kietz – Kostrzyn (KBS 209.26) [in den Zügen der NEB Betriebsgesellschaft mbH]
- Forst (Lausitz) – Zasieki (PKP KBS 270) [in den Nahverkehrszügen der PKP]
- Frankfurt (Oder) – Slubice (PKP KBS 300) [in den Nahverkehrszügen der PKP]
It is also valid in some of the long-distance trains.